Having a plastic surgery is a personal choice and requires you to do your research.
I’ve worked in the international centre of one of Colombo’s private hospitals and I’ve seen how Sri Lankan Plastic Surgeons Dr Dulip and Dr Thushan have transformed lives with the latest techniques and treatments for cosmetic surgery.
Keen to find out what’s possible?
Find 8 helpful pages here to help plan your cosmetic surgery in Sri Lanka.
- 1) About you
- 2) Choosing your surgeon
- 3) Cost factor
- 4) Getting ready for treatment in Sri Lanka
1st steps and your treatment
- 5) Help and advice, if something goes wrong
- 6) Setting your expectations
- 7) So what are the dont’s ?
- 8) What to ask your surgeon