Please be aware that all medical treatments and surgery carries a risk, you must be aware of these risks before embarking on any type of surgery and talk to a professional medical doctor or surgeon, before deciding to proceed with any treatment or procedure, having made all necessary enquiries to be satisfied that your chosen medical services provider has the necessary qualifications and medical skill to carry out the proposed procedures.
At anytime before your surgery there is no obligation to go through with your surgery. This is a personal decision and each patient is responsible for the risks of surgery, so you are free to cancel at any time.
The publisher takes no responsible for service providers or surgery outcomes.
Please note that the information available in this guide is does not bare any responsibly on the authors, it is a guide to outline cosmetic surgery in Sri Lanka and your responsible to do your own research and make your own final decision.
Whilst all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information available in this guide is true and accurate in all material respects it is essential that you verify all such information, before taking any action in reliance upon it. No information on this site should be used in place of your doctor’s advice or recommendations.
The publisher, will not be liable for any action you take in reliance on the information on this guide and not be liable for any loss or liability caused by the act or omission of the Client or any third party provider of medical services, travel or accommodation to the Client.
Please also note that the services described in this guide are provided in Sri Lanka and the statements governed by Sri Lankan Law. On no account shall any statement on this guide constitute an offer to provide services.
Links from this site to other sites are provided for your information and convenience only, and no responsibility or liability can be accepted for the content, accuracy or any other aspects of these sites. The provision of a link does not imply an endorsement of any kind by the publisher.
Terms and conditions
- Beautiful Escapes Asia is an advisor of medical procedures in Colombo.
- Beautiful Escapes Asia will introduce you to the hospital at which your medical procedure will be carried out.
We do not provide you with anything other than the introduction and assistance with the arranging of your medical procedures at the hospital.
- It is very important that you understand that Beautiful Escapes Asia does not itself possess any medical knowledge or expertise.
We simply offer an introduction to the hospital who will discuss with you the procedure of choice. Beautiful Escapes Asia does not itself supply or provide you any other goods or services. It is not itself a transport, accommodation, tour, event or medical service or product provider. Third parties independent of Beautiful Escapes Asia provide those goods and services to you.
It is therefore important for you to obtain and read the service provider’s terms and conditions applicable to the goods or services they provide and make sure that you are aware of any exclusions or limitations of liability imposed by the service provider.
Third party principals (not sub-contractors to Beautiful Escapes Asia) provide all goods and services to you (including tours, travel, activities, meals, consultations, operations and procedures).
- It is important therefore that before you go you satisfy yourself completely that:
4.1 You are medically fit and able to have the treatment which you wish to undertake.
4.2 It is important that you discuss this with your General Practitioner and/or other health care provider and ensure that you are medically fit to undertake cosmetic surgery.
You need to ensure that you have no health conditions or mental health problems or take any medication which would prevent or prohibit you from undertaking surgery of the kind that you wish to undertake. Beautiful Escapes Asia recommends you consult with a Plastic Surgeon in your home country before undertaking surgery.
- Beautiful Escapes Asia accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever or health problems arising as a result of the surgery or trip including but not limited to physical, and/or psychological damage that may arise in any way or in connection with the surgery or the medical procedures organised by Beautiful Escapes Asia.
- Beautiful Escapes Asia is not a doctor, dentist or is it in any way qualified to provide medical information relating to any medical procedure. They cannot offer you any medical advice on this whatsoever.
- Beautiful Escapes Asia cautions you to obtain medical and travel insurance for your trip. You may not be covered by Accident Compensation Legislation if you suffer an injury while you are overseas or as a result of the surgery. Beautiful Escapes Asia cannot make any representation about this but urges you to discuss this with your travel insurer prior to leaving your home country.
- All medical procedures carry risk. You need to know and be aware that Beautiful Escapes Asia cannot and does not in any way guarantee the service that you are likely to obtain in Sri Lanka. It may be different to the quality and level of service that you would obtain in your home country and again Beautiful Escapes Asia urges you to discuss this with your medical adviser.
- We recommend that you disclose all details of this surgery to your travel insurer so that there is no possibility that the insurance may not be valid.
- The estimated prices that we have obtained for you are for planning purposes only to help you budget. The final prices are only know at discharge from the hospital, as each surgery is individually billed in Sri Lanka.
- We would recommend that you bring (or have available) additional funds for any contingencies such as extended hospital stay due to surgery complications and any other related expenses that may arise from such a complication.
- The final explanation and decision for your cosmetic surgery treatment/s will be made at the time of the consultation with the respective plastic surgeon.
Following your consultation with the consultant plastic surgeon you will be asked to sign a consent form prior to surgery.
The below statement should be understood before signing the consent to surgery form after meeting the consultant plastic surgeon.
I recognise that the practice of medicine is as much an art as a science and therefore acknowledge that no guarantees have been or can be made regarding the likelihood of success or outcomes. The aim is to give you significant improvement and not perfection.
I understand that the effects of cosmetic surgery may not be immediately visible. I understand that the effect of cosmetic surgery is much more limited for smokers, that mild asymmetry is normal and that the rate of healing will depend upon age, skin type, compliance with doctor’s advice or factors beyond control.