Finding the right surgeon can be baffling at the start.
If you are not sure where to start, don’t worry we can help you.
Although there are many qualified physicians practicing all over the world in excellent facilities, it can be difficult to verify physician training, or the standards of medical facilities and equipment. It is paramount that your surgeon is properly qualified and accredited for cosmetic surgery or dentistry to be practicing in Sri Lanka.
Your plastic surgeon should:
• Answer all of your questions thoroughly and clearly.
• Ask about your thoughts to recommended treatment.
• Offer alternatives, where appropriate, without pressuring you to consider unneeded or
• Welcome questions about your procedure and his or her professional qualifications, experience,
costs and payment policies.
• Make clear the risks of surgery and possible outcomes.
• Give you information about the procedure you want.
• Leave the final decision to you.
Do you have a question? Please ask HERE
or email email@example.com